Seniors: Please see the information below about senior portraits. Please contact the advisers, Ms. Charpentier and Miss Christian, either in person or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
us with any questions about photo requirements or the submission process.
If you have not had pictures taken yet, please do so soon; you are free to select any photographer you would like for your senior portraits. If you would like to take advantage of some low-cost options for your senior portrait, the school photographers, Grynn and Barrett, recently sent home information about scheduling a portrait session at UHS on.
Class of 2017: Senior Portrait Requirements
Senior portraits are due by .
If you have your picture taken by the school photographers, Grynn and Barrett, they will make sure your photo meets these requirements and send it to yearbook. Otherwise, it is up to you to make sure your photo meets the requirements and gets to the yearbook staff!
- Our preferred format is a high resolution DIGITAL photo – this will result in the best quality.
- All portrait prints or digital files must be submitted by .
- Submissions after this date may not be accepted and your school photo will be used in its place.
- Head and shoulder portraits, close-ups, and 3/4 length portraits are all acceptable. Full-length portraits will not be accepted.
- Plain backgrounds in natural colors are preferred, but outdoor photographs will be accepted.
- Portraits must be vertical – you can't be lying down!
- We will accept color or black and white photos.
- The following types of clothing are NOT allowed: sunglasses, visible tattoos, hats, "tank top" type straps on shirts/dresses, strapless blouses/dresses, and bare shoulders.
- Props are permitted in photos; however, pets and fellow humans are not considered props.
Digital File Requirements
- File must be in JPEG format and high resolution (250 dpi minimum, 300 dpi maximum).
- Digital images must be no smaller than 640 x 800 pixels (.8 aspect ratio).
- All digital photographs should be submitted via email to email@example.com.
us or on a CD given to a yearbook adviser.
If you have any questions about senior portraits, please contact the yearbook advisers at firstname.lastname@example.org.