FamilyID, the online registration portal used for athletic registration for the Uxbridge Public Schools, will be open as of June 27, 2018. The portal will remain open until August 3, 2018.
We are currently planning on running the following sports, with grade levels listed:
Field Hockey: High School (8-12), Intermediate School (6-7)
Soccer, Boys and Girls: High School (7-12)
Golf, Boys and Girls: High School (7-12)
Cross Country: High School (8-12); Intermediate School (5-7)
Football: High School Varsity and Junior Varsity (8-12); Level Three/Middle School Schedule (7-8)
Fall Cheer: High School (8-12)
High school fees will be $185, and intermediate school fees will be $150. For any athlete not registered by August 3, there will be a $25 late fee imposed.
We will be making decisions on programs in the first week of August, meaning that if there is not sufficient student-athlete supply, a sub-varsity schedule may be canceled, which is why it is so important for families to register by the deadline!
The instructions for registration for those of you who have not registered before are included with this message. For those who have registered for a winter or fall sport, the process is simple, in that you choose your participant and update with the requested spring sport. If any physical examinations have expired within the last 13 months, or will expire this spring, we remind families to upload a copy of the physical examination or provide a copy to the school nurse before a student-athlete is permitted to participate.
We are opening the FamilyID portal for the spring on June 27, and registration will remain open until August 3, which will allow our nurse to approve all physical examinations and our administration to doublecheck academic eligibility before the start of practice. Any student-athlete who does not register before August 3 will be subject to paying a $25 late registration charge. More importantly, we will be basing scheduling and program decisions based on registration numbers as of August 3; without adequate registration, some sports may not be guaranteed to run.
Additionally, if a student-athlete has been previously registered and medical information has changed (i.e. new injuries, concussion, diagnoses, etc.), please make sure the portal is accurate. There are other helpful links on the FamilyID site, including the required concussion course, our school athletic schedules, and school websites, as well as contact information, should you need it.
The site can be accessed through clicking on this link: FamilyID. You can also paste the following into the address bar of your browser: https://www.familyid.com/organizations/uxbridge-public-schools.
In the following pages, we have explicit instructions for both Athletic Registration and Online Payment. We tried to make them very detail oriented so that folks would be able to follow them easily. Should you need customer support, Family ID’s contact information is firstname.lastname@example.org (email) and 1-888-800-5583 (phone).
The sites are both very user-friendly, and we know these processes streamline registration, physical examination eligibility, and user fee payment. We appreciate your attention to our deadlines, and feel free to reach out with any questions!
Michael Rubin, UHS Principal
Leanne DeMarco, MMS Principal
Marc Calarese, Athletic Director
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
All prospective student-athletes and their parents should make sure that they read the Student-Parent Handbook, the Online Concussion Course, and have an up-to-date physical examination. Physical examinations are valid for 13 months, meaning a student who had his/her last physical examination documented on September 1, 2017 would be considered to have a valid physical on file until October 1, 2018.
The physical examination form completed by the physician may be provided to the school in one of several ways:
- Bring the hard copy to the high school office, to the attention of the nurse.
- Take a picture or scan of the physical examination form (filled out by the physician) and upload as part of the registration process.
- Have the physician’s office fax or mail the form to the high school office. (This is the least preferable way).
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
Most Recent Physical Examination
Health Insurance Information
Contact information for emergency contacts
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided above and select the registration form under the word Programs. (In this case, it says “Uxbridge Fall Athletics: 2016 Middle and High School”).
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.)).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you into FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit,' the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
Our preferred method will be for families to pay online, using the FamilyID website. This allows money to be automatically debited, eliminates the exchange of paper, and allows both the school district, town, and family to track the debit of the user fee. Should a student decide in the preseason not to participate, refunds are more easily processed. Note: There is NO service charge for paying online.