UHS Midyear Exam Schedule
- All exams will be taken in the period designated. No exam may be rescheduled without administrative approval.
- Seniors in half-year courses will be exempted from the final exam if they have a grade higher than 90.
- Seniors in full-year courses will be sitting for exams, regardless of average.
- If a class is offering an alternative assessment, students must still report for the day of the exam.
- For the half day on January 12, the schedule will be A,B,D,E, since B drops on January 11.
- In case of snow, the exam day will move to the next day, and exams will push to the following week.